First up, blackberry muffins!
I tweaked a blueberry muffin recipe and added a few extra ingredients in order to make these awesome muffins.
Here is what you will need:
3/4 c. milk
1/4 c. vegetable oil (I used sunflower)
2 c. flour (I used whole wheat)
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c. fresh blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line muffin tin with paper baking cups.
2. Beat milk, oil and egg in bowl. Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. I also added some flax seed.
3. Fold berries into mixture.
4. Pour into muffin tin trying to make the muffins as even as possible.
5. I sprinkled them with some cinnamon and sugar
6. Bake for 20-25 min or until brown. Remove and set on cooling rack.